FUNDING FOR BIOGAS AGITATORS
Inform now about funding and upgrade your biogas plant with efficient and durable agitators.
Replace your old agitator with a new energy-efficient Mammut or Multimix agitator. You will not only protect the environment, but also your wallet. Because the electricity costs can be considerably reduced depending on the system operation.
KEY POINTS OF THE FUNDING:
The funding program of the German Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (Bafa) provides funding for efficient technologies and energy optimization in Module 4, which can be used for agitator technology.
The basis is the federal support for energy efficiency in the economy (grant), specifically: Module 4: Energy-related optimization of plants and processes. Further information is available directly from BAFA.
- Funding of up to 40% of the acquisition costs
- Eligible is also the preparation of the energy saving concept
- Maximum funding: 500 euros (700 euros for KMU (small business owner) per ton of CO2 saved per year (funding efficiency)
- Energy savings concept by an energy consultant listed with Bafa is mandatory
- Implementation to be verified within 2 years after receipt of the funding decision with confirmation of installation
- Payment of the funding amount will be made after submission of the installation confirmation
Please contact us
Wir überprüfen kostenlos Ihre individuelle Fördermöglichkeit und erstellen Ihnen ein Konzept passend für Ihre Anlage.
WE WILL EXAMINE YOUR INDIVIDUAL FUNDING OPTIONS FREE OF CHARGE AND WORK OUT A CONCEPT THAT IS SUITABLE FOR YOUR PLANT.
TOGETHER WITH OUR ENERGY CONSULTANTS WE WILL APPLY AFTERWARDS FOR YOUR FUNDING
When it comes to agitator technology in biogas fermenters, the Mammut and Multimix series agitators have long been among the most efficient, powerful and highly efficient long-shaft agitators. In recent years, the agitator blades have been further developed to meet the increased requirements of the Mammut agitators. The Multimix agitators were supplemented with an agitator length of 7.25 m as standard construction length.
ENERGY SAVING AGITATOR
Our agitators rotate much slower than conventional agitators with 50-80 rpm (Mammut agitator) and 120-200 rpm (Multimix agitator). Both agitators are equipped with three relatively large three-blade high-performance agitator blades and thus achieve a particularly high circulation rate, especially with substrates with a higher dry matter content, and guarantee them reliable agitator operation with enormous power reserves and long-lasting durability.