INSTALLATION WITH AN INCREASED WALL DISTANCE RESULTS IN A VERY HIGH THRUST FORCE.
PAULMICHL submersible mixers are preferably used in post digesters (secondary fermentation tanks) and final storage tanks, or for mechanical powerful support. The installation can be done using the standard lowering device for open final storage tanks.
For use in closed tanks, the installation is done by means of a gastight wall or ceiling lead-through.
The PAULMICHL agitator design as well as the ATEX-design range from 0.75kW to 18.5 kW. With an agitator-blade diameter of 181 mm – 780 mm and an increased distance to the wall, a high thrust power is generated. In addition, a reliable use of the PAULMICHL-submersible motor-driven agitator is guaranteed by means of the flow enhancing construction of the motor and the motor support bracket, as well as the high-quality SIC/SIC sealing unit and a drive unit with robust planetary gearing.
Furthermore, thermal monitoring of the agitator is facilitated by an integrated temperature sensor The extensive product range of wall and ceiling leadthroughs facilitates use in fermenters and secondary fermentation tanks. The reliable cable routing of the agitator unit guarantees a long service life and reliable use.
- Motor size from 0,75 kW – 18,5 kW
- Agitator blade diameter 181 – 780 mm
- Agitator blade design with self-cleaning profiling
- Drive unit with robust planetary gearing
- High-quality sealing unit with SIC/SIC mechanical seal
- IP68 protection class
- Thermal monitoring of the agitator facilitated by an integrated temperature sensor
- Special motor cabling with a reinforced cable insulation for double protection against damage
- Reliable cable routing through cable conduits
- Robust plastic cable bracket