The fermenter agitator type MAMMUT convinces in practical use with an unsurpassed agitation performance even with high dry substance content.
INFINITELY VARIABLE AND EASY-TO-USE HYDRAULIC ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM.
The mixing performance of the Type Mammut fermenter agitator has proved itself in operational practice to be unsurpassed, even when the dry substance content is high.
This agitator was specially developed to provide a strong, slow and at the same time gentle mixing action. Due to the layout of the drive unit, the agitator itself contains no electrical components and no gear unit. The very robust construction of the agitator guarantees reliable operation.
The agitator is mounted on a vibration frame on bearings which is fitted with special compensators.
The infinitely variable angle adjustment of the agitator is effected by means of a hydraulic unit, so that an optimal positioning of the agitator in relation to the substrate of the fermenter is possible. The agitator is installed without any ware-prone floor or counter support inside the tank.
FERMENTER AGITATOR MAMMUT RF3 WALL INSTALLATION
- Agitator blade diameter 1600mm
- Agitator mounting with anti-vibration bearings, fixed to an installation bracket
- Robust gear unit with no disturbing running noises
- Drive shaft with multiple bearings and oil-bath lubrication
- Wall and ceiling installation possible
- Unsurpassed mixing performance
- Individual installation variants for wall and roof openings
UPGRADING A OLD AGTATOR TO OUR MAMMUT
The reason for the replacement was a defective bottom bearing.
The customer now benefits from reliable agitator operation with a large power reserve.
The upgrading installation is supported by the BAFA funding programme through agitator optimization.