Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
The mobile separator of the PM200 compact series is an entry-level model for mobile separation.
The unit is built on a robust hot-dip galvanized base frame. All components are integrated into the compact base frame and guarantee very good accessibility.
The reliable separation operation of the system is made possible by the control and regulation unit, which is equipped as standard with a frequency converter for individual speed control of the feed pump. The separator can therefore be operated with and without overflow pipes. Due to the compact design, the set-up time of the separator after arrival until operation is only a few minutes. As a safety device, the pump is equipped with a vacuum switch and a leakage monitor as standard. With the standard base frame, the complete unit can be positioned accordingly with a lifting vehicle. The separator is fed by a self-sucking progressive cavity pump. The press water is discharged by means of a free outflow. The connection of the connecting hoses is possible on both sides of the pump as well as the separator. The mobile unit of thePM200-Compact series is offered with a throughput capacity of approx. 10 and 15 cbm/hour. The sieve drum size can be selected with 1.0 and 1.5 mm. When using the solid material as bedding, a dry matter content of up to 30% can be achieved through special equipment features of the separator. This allows the solids to be scattered directly after the separation process. The PM200 separator has been used successfully for many years in a wide range of applications.
The individual components of the PM200-Compact mobile unit series are precisely matched to each other, so that a very good price-performance relation is given with a long stability of the components.
PM200 AS A COMPACT UNIT
- Throughput capacity approx. 12m³/h / 18m³/h (depending on the medium to be separated)
- Pressing screw and sieve drum 1,0 mm made of stainless steel
- Adjustable ejector regulator
- Gear motor 4,0 kW
- Feeding pump: Exenter srew pump with gear motor 3,0 kW / 5,5 kW incl. pressure and temperature monitoring
- Control unit: Control cabinet weatherproof, fully wired and tested, operating hours counter, 230 V socket with FI circuit breaker, 32 Amp. power supply connection, frequency converter for feed pump, monitoring safety device
- Weight approx. 725 kg